Hi House Church Folks,
God bless you and keep you in this freezing weather! We have been speaking heat, life, and sustained power to each of your homes as you endure this crazy cold and rolling blackouts! I trust you have what you need, and that you'll let us know if you don't!
I'm writing today to encourage you, and to give you a FREE digital copy of our Lenten Devotional. There are two available, one is geared toward families with kiddos, and the other is for adults. Click on the link to view and print: Click Here to Get Your FREE Lent Devotional
I hope you do the devotional with us this season. It's a great way to stay spiritually steady and connected through all we are going through, and it's interesting to talk about with others (the coloring pages are fun, too!).
Also, make a special effort to join Zoom church on Sundays at 11:15, it's a definite mood lifter. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out! Our "Relationships & Love" theme this month has been especially helpful for winter pandemic life.
Above all, I hope you feel the love and connection with Spirit and your church family. We are all in this together and you are most definitely not alone. Know that we continue to cover you in prayer on the daily, because some days it's simply comforting to know that someone is praying for you and cares about your wellbeing.
We speak peace over your mind, your heart and your loved ones.
REGULAR WEEKLY DETAILS:
1. Thursday Google Meetup with Pastor Thursdays at NOON please join me for a lunch hangout. Same link each week: Google Meet Link
2. Wednesday’s “Coffee & Theology” Every week at 8! Jump in and listen, or listen laster on the church app. You’ll love it. https://zoom.us/j/4263965521 Meeting ID: 426 396 5521
3. Sunday Zoom Service at 11:15 Details sent via text each Sunday morning (it’s always the same link, FYI).
4. HCT Kids: Sacred Story time for 20 minutes on Zoom Sundays at 10, https://zoom.us/j/4263965521
5. Giving: The church is strong and helping so many through your hands and feet. You are a blessing in every way. Keep the core and legacy of this unique ministry going for our children’s children. Give today: https://www.housechurchtulsa.com/give, and if you order from Amazon, simply add the word "smile" like this "smile.amazon.com," pick "house church tulsa" as your charity of choice and percentage of your purchase (no cost to you) will automatically be donated to the church.