HCT KIDS have completed 2 weeks of their new 12-week Zoom Sunday School on the Beatitudes! We’ve had tremendous response and are so grateful for this ministry to our kids! I’m thankful for a curriculum like this, and of the Hammonds for their creativity and heart to minister to HCT KIDS. Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. CT, zoom link below.
We will gather outdoors in October when the weather is cooler. Details and date coming soon.
New Online Platform: You’re going to love having everything HCT in one place with additional features that will help us all stay connected each day. Even an interactive prayer wall which I’m especially happy about. Coming soon!
Everyone in this church community is generous and I'm grateful! You have given to so many needs and showed up for people in ways that really matter. Thank you for responding so well to everything and your continued sharing in all things.
Before you go, take a moment to read this scripture about how the early Christian church in the book of Acts worked. It could be written about US!
Acts 4:32-35, “Now the full number of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one said that any of the things that belonged to them was their own, but they had everything in common. And with great power the apostles were giving their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them ALL. There was not a person in need among them, for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to each as any had need.”
(Don’t worry, I’m not asking you to sell your house to give to the church…but isn’t this a great way to think about meeting the needs of our church community?)
1. Set up a meeting with a Pastor over zoom, phone or in person in an outdoor space. No reason to suffer or feel alone during this time.
2. Wednesday’s “Coffee & Theology” you are invited to log on zoom every Wednesday morning at 8:00 CDT: https://zoom.us/j/4263965521 Meeting ID: 426 396 5521
3. 12 Step BIG BOOK STUDY is Fridays at NOON on Zoom. Contact Tamara Lebak directly if you have questions: 918-200-2010 – never too late to join!
4. HCT KIDS Sunday School Hour 9:30 Sunday mornings on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/4263965521 Meeting ID: 426 396 5521
5. HCT Book Group! Contact Kristen Holmes (her # is in the church directory)
6. Do continue investing and partnering with your church during this time: www.housechurchtulsa.com/donate - Your giving/being/loving/connecting is vital to the whole health of the church, and there is blessing that comes to each household when these exchanges are flowing!